LIST OF 10 THINGS YOU WANT TO DELIVER TO YOUR CLIENT (ASSIGNMENT #3)
- Assurance: Deliver assurance that I can be trusted with their work.
- Respect: Let them known that their vision for the project is respected and will be accounted for.
- Being Proactive: Clients approach you because they do not have the time, resources or the expertise to accomplish the task on their own. I would like to make their job easier by being proactive.
- Stress-free Interactions: Offering stress-free interactions with clear, transparent communication channels.
- Unique Concepts: Deliver unique concepts that have been thoroughly evaluated and explored.
- A+ Execution: Deliver high quality execution to minimize chances of failure/issues in the long run.
- Value: Deliver value and a clear return on investment.
- Timeliness: Giving the project the time it deserves. Neither rushing it nor dragging it.
- Inclusiveness: Develop a relationship with the client where they are encouraged to be an integral part of the design process.
- Confidence: Deliver confidence that they are in good hands.